Pro Golf Supercenter

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tiger Woods - Health Update

Tiger Woods: The world's number #1 ranked player is now chipping and putting his way toward the full swing phase of his recovery, yet it is still too soon to know when he will return to the PGA Tour. Here are excerpts from his web site as of May 5:
"My recovery from microdiscectomy surgery for a pinched nerve in my back is coming along, but it's a very slow process. I'm still sore. Not from the procedure itself but the incision. I just need to get back to my day-to-day activities, and that's it. One reassuring thing from my medical exam is I have zero arthritic changes whatsoever. I've kept myself in very good shape over the years, and it has paid off. We knew going into this procedure that it really helps to be strong, especially in my glutes and my abs. I was strong in both departments, and that helps with the recovery and rehab, and you're able to come back faster. As for my return to golf, I really don't know. I'm doing everything I can and listening to my doctors and working on a strength program, and then we just have to see how my back is. Some people heal up in three months, some people take four months, some people take longer. I just don't know."
Let's hope we see Tiger back for the PGA Championship and possibly the Ryder Cup. Lawrence Wilson

1 comment:

  1. I can and listening to my doctors and working on a strength program, and then we just have to see how my back is. Some people heal up in three months, some people take four months, some people take longer. I just don't know. http://elitetest360-review.com/

    ReplyDelete